How to develop the matching automotive belt?
We require a lot of information to create a quote. The information refers to the capacity of the finished belt or processed part but also on visual aspects. We provide you here with a list of potentially useful points - the more answers or specifications you can give us, the better we can achieve the goal.
- Belt width incl. possible tolerances
- Belt thickness incl. possible tolerances
- Webbing strap colour
- Material type
- Application area (boot, roof lining, seat construction etc.)
- Standards to be fulfilled
- Necessary chemical resistance (cleaning agents, acids)
- Durability, operation periods
- Possible requirements with regards to expansion
- Forces which affect the belts
This can also be adapted to finished belts, plus the addition of the following points
- Cutting length(s) incl. necessary tolerances
- Finished sketches or drawings
- Necessary hole diameters incl. tolerances
- Application forces on the belt when used
- Possible seam geometry
- Installation situations of the belt
- Necessary fittings
If you have already made samples yourself, then we would be happy to go through them with you and try to find further improvements for your product. Call us in any case - Your contact persons would be happy to help!